1954 North American T-28B Trojan
Registration N6255 BuNo 138340 $259,000SOLD!
This aircraft has
been sold, but this ad has been left in place as an example
of how you can list your airplane here.
This T-28B has been
with the same owner since 1988. The aircraft has been
meticulously cared for. It carries the orange and white VT-3
color scheme with grey and black cockpit colors.
- Engine: R1820-86B 674.4 SMOH
- Airframe: 14,130.7 TTSN (over 1000 hours in civilian
- Prop: Hamilton Standard 6951A-18 "B" blades with fresh AD
- Annual inspection done in October 2010
- Prop AD compliance done in September 2010
- Darton Clean Kit
- Darton Canopy Kit with locks
- Darton Pre-oiler
- Skinny Dipper Oil Quantity System
- Cleveland Wheels and Brakes
- Shadin Fuel Flow System
- Jet style oxygen regulators
- Dual military-style ADI
- Dual Collins HSI
- NAT audio panels and intercom
- King KLN-94 GPS
- King Gold Crowne radios
- APX-72 transponder
- Arugus 5000/3000
- Rear cockpit setup for instructor radios
NOTE: These image are NOT public domain, there are all
copyrighted. See copyright notice below.
Copyright notice: All images on this site are copyright
Van Gilder Aviation Photography. Images are not to be
reproduced, electronically or in print without expressed written
consent. If you wish to use any of the photos on this website,
contact us via e-mail.